Thursday, August 28, 2014

Just a little teaser excerpt...enjoy...

Ash pulls me firmly against his hard body and moves us in time to the music. His arms are secured firmly around my waist, our faces are so close we’re almost touching, but not quite. He suddenly dips me down backwards, slipping one of his legs between my thighs. He’s bent over me, our bodies melded together. As he lifts me back up he runs his tongue in a long sensual stroke up my neck until he lands on my earlobe nibbling and kissing, making me moan in delight. Goosebumps wash over me and my body tingles as I warm to his touch. Just when I get an over-whelming urge to rip his shirt off I remember where I am. I had completely forgotten about all the other people dancing around us, my entire focus had been on the hot rock god lavishing his attention on me. I step away from him smiling and shaking my head in disbelief. He’s grinning knowingly at me. He’s perfectly aware of the effect he has on me and is reveling in every reaction he elicits. He leans in and whispers in my ear, “I fucking love how you react to me Angel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment