Monday, November 10, 2014

Heaven Sent is available now on Amazon

Let me see if I can tempt you with this excerpt...

His hands run over my skirt and his eyes trace his movements. He feels the top of my stockings and garters, his eyes dart to mine and he groans, “Please don’t tell me you wear garters and stockings under your work clothes Angel…I have to see this.”
His hands slip under my skirt and his fingers trace the edge of my silk stockings. He remains seated and lifts me up and off his lap guiding me to stand in front of him so I’m positioned between his legs with his knees straddling me. I place my hands on his shoulders as he slowly starts to lift my skirt up my thighs and over my hips. “Holy fuck” he mumbles. “What time do you have to be at work Angel?”


No comments:

Post a Comment