Monday, April 27, 2015

Amazing Reveiws!

Both HEAVEN SENT and BOLT FROM THE BLUE are getting amazing reviews...thanks so much! 
It astonishes me every time I read a review for either of my books and I really, really, really appreciate every single one! Here some examples of some of the incredible reviews Heaven Sent is getting on Amazon:

I LOVED ASH! ROCKER BOOKS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
5 Star Review By An avid Reader
I loved Ash! Rocker books are my absolute favorite and this one did not disappoint. I happened on this by accident and by the few people who have reviewed this book I guess others haven't discovered it yet. Tania don't get discouraged you wrote a great story. It's got everything you could want sweet, sexy and one of the best parts is it's a stand alone. There is a continuation but it's about another member of the band. Check it out ladies.

BAND BOYS!
5 Star Review By CE Griffin "library lady"
I love a good rock romance and this is definitely one to enjoy! The story is Ash and Angel's (Eve) story of love lost and found.

FREAKING AWESOME
5 Star Review By Patricia Arnoldon
I love me a good rocker story and this one did not disappoint. I am so glad that I took a chance on a author I had not read before. I am going to be looking for the next in this series. Yup I am totally hooked.
~~~
Thanks to everyone that has left a review. If you haven't checked out Heaven Sent, look it up on Amazon ...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN1U8KU


No comments:

Post a Comment